TERMS & CONDITIONS
Vouchers expire after 12 months from the purchase date, vouchers have to be used in full.
Should you have any comments good or bad that you wish to tell us about please contact Boutique Hotel Group by email or post.
Address: Peckforton Castle, Stone House Lane, Peckforton, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 9TN. Email: email@example.com.
Registered Office: Majorstage Limited T/A Peckforton Castle, registered in England and Wales: Registered No: 3556789.
Peckforton Castle, Stone House Lane, Peckforton, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 9TN. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The term ‘Peckforton Castle’ ‘Inglewood Manor’ ‘Nunsmere Hall Hotel’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Peckforton Castle, Stone House Lane, Peckforton, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 9TN. Our company registration number is 3556789 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Peckforton Castle’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so. If this does arise you can:
- Accept the changed arrangements as notified
- Make an alternative arrangement with us or,
- Cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel any booking made on a promotional rate and rebook on an alternative date – subject to availability.
We reserve the right to cancel any reservations made where no credit or debit card is used to guarantee